- Office Furniture, Shelving & Storage Systems
- Racking & Storage
- Electrical & Data Services
- Door Entry Systems
Complete Office Refurbishments
- Access Flooring
- Flooring Carpet & Vinyl
- Toilet Cubicles, Vanity Units & IPS Systems
- Fitted Kitchens
- Painting & Decorating
- Air Conditioning
- Sliding/Folding Dividing Walls
- Integral Blinds
- Relocation Services & Maintenance
- Metal Stud & Plasterboard
- Acoustic & Fire Rated Walls
- Jumbo Walls & Shaft Walls
- Curved & Detailed Walls
- Aluminium Single Glazed
- Aluminium Double Glazed
- Aluminium Acoustic & Fire Rated
- Solid & Glass Partitions
- Glazed Partitions
- Composite Vinyl Partitions
- Joint Tapering & Plastering
Suspended Ceilings & MF Suspended System
- MF & Plasterboard Ceilings
- Fire Rated Ceilings
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Detailed Ceilings
- Concealed Grid System Ceiling
- Open Cell Ceiling
- Exposed Grid Ceiling
- Mineral Fibre Ceilings
- Metal Pan Ceilings
- Curved & Radius Bulkheads
- Stepped Bulkheads
- Detailed Bulkheads
- Light Troughs
- Modular Bulkheads
We recognise that our activities should be completed with an understanding and awareness of environmental matters. To achieve this aim, we will actively seek to reduce any impact on the environment to levels which are reasonable and practicable to attain by implementing high standards of pollution control and care for the local environment on any operating locations.
We will also endeavour to reduce any waste materials to an absolute minimum and we will gladly comply with any on site recycling or waste segregation schemes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE ENVIRONMENT
- Source our products ethically, using suppliers who also have a commitment to sustainability
- Exceed our legal obligations in terms of waste management and recycling
- Dispose of all harmful materials safely and ethically
- Be good neighbours – we’ll try as hard as possible to keep sound pollution, dust, and other by-products to a minimum when we’re working
Health & Safety
We strive to manage each and every project in the safest way possible. We’re proud of our zero lost time injury record when it comes to accidents in the workplace and we want it to stay that way. We look after the health and safety of your staff and ours while we are working together.
All the necessary risk assessments and method statements specific to each individual project are completed before any work is undertaken.
We compile a Health and Safety site file, and will supply you with a copy for your Operation & Maintenance manual, ensuring that all aspects of the project are controlled to the highest possible standard.
Safety is our number one priority and we work with you both before, during and after the project to ensure that all parties involved understand their responsibilities towards health and safety in the workplace. We take the management of onsite health & safety seriously.
MC Interiors offer an extensive maintenance service to existing ceilings such as damaged grid, damaged or stained tile replacement if required. We also offer relocation of existing partitions & making good were necessary.
MC Interiors will replace any damaged or miss-coloured tiles whether you require 2 or 3 tile replacements, or the entire ceiling. We will match all replacement tiles to the existing ceiling, making any replaced tiles blend seamlessly.
Please call us on for more information.